The integration of imports and exports from Business Central to the Remote Banking system of the bank in use allows for greater speed and precision in the preparation phases of the main bank operations and in the loading of bank transactions in the financial system.
The functionalities present in the standard of Business Central can be extended through the use of our APP Italian Bank Integration which supports the main formats used by Italian banks according to the CBI (Italian Banking Consortium) standards.
The Italian localization of Business Central supports by standard the export of SEPA CT CBI 04.00 and SEPA DD pain 008.001.02 files.
These are the formats valid until 17 March 2024.
In addition, our solution allows the export to the Remote Banking of files related to:
- CBI Foreign Bank Transfer, to allow the export of bank transfers also for payments outside the SEPA area.
- SEPA CT vendor transfers in the updated CBI 04.01 format
- SEPA DD customer collections in the updated ISO pain 001.08 format
In addition, it is possible to enable a scheduled functionality that allows sending of payment notices to vendors, based on the vendor bills posted in Business Central.
- CBI Bank Statement: the app allows importing bank transactions using the CBI format. The imported transactions will be available in the payment reconciliation postings page, which allows the import of bank transactions with the automatic application to customer or vendor open ledgers. The ability to define application rules at the CBI reason level allows you to quickly import and record banking transactions.
- Dishonored CBI, to allow for the import and eventual processing of any customer dishonoreds.
Do you want to know more?
Contact us for more informations!